In order to provide you with an increased level of security, online access to certain personal information may be protected with a password you select. We strongly recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone. Pink Butterfly Aprons will never ask you for your password in any unsolicited communication.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you should be aware that, unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be secure. As a result, Pink Butterfly Aprons does not represent, warrant, or guarantee that personal information will be protected against loss, misuse, or alteration and does not accept any liability for personal information submitted by you, nor for your or third parties’ use or misuse of personal information.
Below are some recommendations to help ensure that your online shopping is safe.
• If you use a public computer, always close your session when you are done.
• Do not disclose your passwords. Remember that somebody who knows your password can access your account.
• When you create a password, use at least eight characters – a combination of letters and numbers is the best. Don’t use dictionary words, your name, your email address or any other personal information that can be easily obtained. We also recommend that you change your password often. If you need help, visit the “Account” page and click on the “Change password” tab.
• Use a different password for your different accounts online.
• Beware of unsolicited emails and unsolicited phone calls.
In addition, Pink Butterfly Aprons will never contact you to ask you information about your credit card number or bank account. You should only send such information to Pink Butterfly Aprons when you conduct a transaction, either by contacting Pink Butterfly Aprons directly or by modifying your account online. If you receive a suspect email with a link to update the information on your account, do not click on this link. If a stranger contacts you, sends you an unsolicited email or asks you to confirm or give your password or personal or banking information, ignore the request and contact us immediately.
For security reasons and to prevent fraud, Pink Butterfly Aprons will accept orders paid by credit card through this Website only if the billing name and address match the name and address on the buyer’s credit card. If the information does not match, your order will be refused, even if the transaction was pre-authorized by your bank. In that case, the amount of the order will be available for use only when the credit is back in your account. This can take three to five business days.